The library provides six public computers in the adults' area with Internet access and various general applications. There is also a computer in the children's area with a multitude of learning games. A monochrome printer, a color printer, a laser copier, and a scanner are provided for public use. Monochrome printing or copying costs 10¢ per page, single-sided, or 20¢ double-sided. Color printing is 40¢ per page, single sided, or 80¢ double-sided.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN AT THE CIRCULATION DESK AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
A computer may be reserved for a one hour interval on the sign-up sheet at the circulation desk. Please request a slip with a special "PIN" on it that will allow you to sign in to the computer.
- The system will automatically log you off of your computer session after one hour!
- If no one is waiting at the end of the hour, you may continue your use by requesting another "PIN".
- You may sign up no more than 6 days in advance.
- No illegal or unethical use of the computers or the internet is allowed.
- Respect intellectual property by downloading information or computer files with proper permission only.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our network.
- Do not alter, remove, or damage configurations, software, or hardware on the computers. Do not attempt to install any additional software.
- The display of sexually explicit graphics is inappropriate in a public environment and is prohibited.
VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF LIBRARY PRIVILEGES. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WHILE USING THE COMPUTERS IS SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.